High growth start-up company seeking applications for hard working drivers wanting to get in on the ground floor. This is a customer service-oriented position in an active work environment. Drivers will be delivering fuel directly to vehicles across Metro Phoenix at commercial/industrial locations.
Visit www.zigigas.com for more information.
Zigi Gas is a gasoline delivery service that keeps your fleet vehicles fueled and in route; saving you time, money, and a whole lot more!
We were born from a simple idea to elevate an ordinary task. We believe that the right combination of service, technology, and product can greatly impact your bottom line with a focus on labor costs, vehicle wear and tear, employee safety, leakage and theft, simplified reporting, and keep your vehicles ready for service.
* Deliver fuel to customers on assigned routes
* Maintain ongoing communication with route dispatcher
* Maintain thorough knowledge of company truck and fuel equipment
* Communicate with customers as needed
* Conduct inspections of the vehicle before & after your route each day
* Act as the face of the company, with a thorough knowledge of the Zigi Gas story and the process for new potential customers
* Track fuel levels in the Zigi truck during your shift
* Monitor truck equipment and communicate any needs to dispatch in a timely manner
* Log fuel deliveries* Attend company demo and sales events as needed
* Provide input and feedback to team members about process and service improvements
* Enjoy the work and be a part of our Zigi Gas team!
* Bonuses paid for exceptional performance
* 2 years of recent commercial driving experience (recommended)
* Must have a clean DMV record
* Must have or be willing to get a CDL w/ Hazmat endorsement
* U.S. citizen w/ Arizona driver's license and residency* Excellent customer service skills
* Must pass a company driving test, background check and drug test
* High comfort level with smartphone technology and application use
* Some experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Must possess a positive and professional attitude
* Must be able to lift 40lbs
* Must be able to step into the tailgate of a pickup truck (step stool or ladder provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Starting from $15.00 - $18.00 per hour